HEALTHY Peanut butter, chocolate & Carmel French toast 🍰🎂🍦. Topped with drizzled sweet spreads!
Macros: 25g Protein, 36g Carb, 10gF
** omit the sweet spreads toppings and fat will be much less- could also use all egg whites no full egg and it would be almost no fat
** use only 1 piece of toast and it’s 1/2 the carbs!
- 2 pieces multi grain bread (or however many you would like- depending on your macros)
- 3 egg whites, 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- bunch of cinnamon
- mix eggs, cinnamon, and almond milk together in large bowl
- soak bread in the egg mixture for 2-3 minutes on each side until bread is soggy and fully soaked
- cook bread 2-3 minutes on each side in pan on medium- high heat or until bread is crispy/ eggs are cooked
- top with walden farms Carmel syrup, 1tsp vanilla cupcake sweet spreads, 1tsp chocolate sweet spreads, and walden farms syrup.