"COFFEE TABLE BOOK GISH-STORY CONTEST!
Misha is hosting a contest for the best GISH-story about what happened to you during this, or a prior year’s GISHWHES Hunt. It can be funny, moving, weird, inspiring. etc…
Details (CHECK ALL OF THESE BEFORE YOU SEND THE EMAIL OR IT WON’T BE VALID!):
1. Write a short narration of something that you experienced during GISHWHES that surprised you, made you feel good, was hilarious, changed you, helped you through something, shocked you, affected another individual, taught you a lesson, was an experience you shared with a loved one or friend, etc… anything you want that you think people might enjoy reading.
2. It must be emailed to email@example.com before Friday, Oct 3rd at 12pm PDT. Don’t worry, that’s mountains of time. Think about all you created in GISHWHES over the course of a few days.
3. It must be 300 words or less.
4. (OPTIONAL) You may include a picture in the email if it will help your story. The picture can be your item image submission or simply a picture that you took that’s related to the story. You may also submit a digital drawing or painting that’s related to the story or the emotions in the story – but you must create it!
5. You MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR EMAIL! “I (ENTER YOUR FULL LEGAL NAME) am the sole creator of the content I am submitting in this email (“content”). I have not plaigerized or copied this content from any other source. By submitting the content to GISHWHES LLC, I am granting the Company ALL RIGHTS related to ownership and distribution of said Content in perpetuity. Such Content may be distributed, shown, or broadcast in any medium at any time to any audience during this time period.”
6. Include your full name as you wish it to appear in a published work.
PRIZE: The top Gish-story will be published in this year’s Coffee Table Book! Yes, you will be a published author. You will also receive free Schwag (all items!) from the GISHWHES Schwag Shwop.
Good luck, Gishers!”
- If you have an opportunity to do this, we hightly suggest it, not just to get in the book but for yourself as well.