Tokyo ghoul Re: 28 impressions
(Currently, Chinese Raws are only available as of now).
1. Sasaki engages in a fierce battle with Seidou. Seidou is having an upper hand. Rather than killing him right away, he is enjoying while ‘torturing’ Sasaki and mocking his weakness. He is entremely jelous of “kaneki’s power and consider him as his rival and likely he was considered the ‘second’ best when he was in Aogiri. However, he is utterly disappointed when Sasaki seems to be too weak for him and attempts to bring out his true potential by calling his ‘real’ name.
2. The way Seidou uses resembles that of Eto’s (as if siting ‘literature’) suggesting that she could be the main person one who turtured him during his captive years.
3. Shirazu’s super hearing sense allows him to spot Nutcracker’s kagune traps hidden within walls which becomes activated upon contact stimuli.
4. It appears that Nutcracker is attacked by Saiko’s Kagune. However, it seems more likely that she is pierced by her own traps (activated by the Quinx’s kagune).
5. Saiko has activated her Kagune, but the true appearence remains ‘a secret’.
6. Scarecrow is in the control room, communicating with another secret group. However, he accidentally activates the intercom, broadcasting Sasaki vs. Seido’s battle conversation (and screams). His identity is still a mystery at this stage, but it is possible that he is not affiliated with the clowns or aogiri, and could be ‘floppy’.
7. Akira vs. Misa - Akira is having an upper hand. On the other hand, Ayato emerges in his half kakuja form, killing off several CCG officials. However, Hinami senses something is wrong and commands their team to retreat.
10. Uta finally removes his mask when he hears the battle between Sasaki and Seidou.
11. Akira demands Washuu to tell her who is Sasaki fighting against, but he remains quiet (something seems really fishy here).
12. The chapter ends with Hinami hearing the fight between Sasaki and Seidou (can’t see her expression behind the mask, but it is highly likely that she recognises Sasaki = Kaneki)
13. Shirazu finishes off Nutcracker, and she has a flashback of her sad childhood. She was seen mocked by some men, wanted money so that she could buy pretty dresses. Her final words are “i want to become beautiful” (not sure if she is truely dead yet or just mortally wounded). Shirazu realises (like the previous Kaneki) that ghouls can be like humans as well.