COMMENTS / "Let's Eat" Hwang Seung Un misunderstands Yoon Doo Joon and Kwon Yul as a gay couple
1. [+1,424, -19] These two men have more chemistry together than most male/female leads
2. [+1,081, -19] This is seriously hilarious ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+955, -31] I feel like they’ll really become a gay couple
4. [+797, -17] Explosive chemistry ㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+769, -12] Tell me why they match so well… ㅋㅋ
6. [+215, -3] Seo Hyun Jin really chose a great drama this time. So charming, I’ve become a fan ㅋ
7. [+149, -1] It’s getting better by the day ㅠㅠ game over with Yoon Doojoon starting to feel jealous!
8. [+130, -2] I didn’t expect much because second seasons are always disappointing but it’s fun ㅠㅠ although the first season had more mukbang scenes that tugged at your appetite.
9. [+124, -4] First time I wasn’t turned off by a gay couple.. Doojoon and Kwon Yul match so well. Doojoon’s so masculine and Kwon Yul is pretty~^^
10. [+110, -0] All about the direction.. so much more natural than a public broadcast drama with better plots and acting~!!
Source: Naver; trans: Netizenbuzz