Anakin Skywalker! Though the please don't let that happen may be somewhat redundant.
- Why I like them — I have a thing for bad boys/bad girls who are honestly trying to be good and just kind of failing all over the place. And prophecies. And characters with too many feelings.
- Why I don’t — We’ll just skip this one.
- Favorite episode (scene if movie) — For TCW!Anakin, Voyage of Temptation. Between him grinning all over the place at Obi-Wan/Satine and literally backstabbing a dude speechifying about pacificistic dilemmas, it’s just perfect. My favorite Anakin scene is actually the refugee ship scene in AotC where he talks about Jedi compassion.
- Favorite season/movie — Does RotJ count? RotJ. Prequel-wise, AotC.
- Favorite line — I really, really love Hayden’s delivery of “I’m too unpredictable”
- Favorite outfit — Again, overly fond of his refugee costume.
- OTP — Padme/Anakin
- Brotp — Anakin-Ahsoka. Broing it all Clone War long.
- Head Canon — He once accidentally set his flowers on fire with the Force during Jedi flower arranging class.
- Unpopular opinion — Is it unpopular to think Anakin was a virgin when he married Padme? Because I do. I am perfectly willing to suspend belief for fic, but virgin is my read on canon.
- A wish — New novels of adventures in between TPM and AotC that overwrite JQ.
- An oh-god-please-dont-ever-happen — Canon? Everything terrible has already happened, and that includes major books and series written by authors who clearly hate Anakin or didn’t care to characterize him at all.
- 5 words to best describe them — Asshole with too many feelings
- My nickname for them — Failboat