1. Letterpress Invites: The first way to add a little fancy to your party is to create gorgeous invitations. Letterpress might be a little more involved than you like, but is sure to inspire.
2. Lace Pumpkin: For a fancier pumpkin, wrap yours in lace! Simply lay fabric over the pumpkin, cut a hole for the stem, and secure at the bottom with glue or tape (if you’re looking for something more temporary). Love the idea of making mini lace pumpkins too!
3. Festive Name Cards: A great way of combining a little class with a more playful tone is to make whimsical name cards. So cute!
4. DIY Glitter Pumpkin Candle: Love this glittery look! If orange is a little too loud for your soiree, glitter it up with gold and white. (Tutorial : Twig and Thistle)
5. Pumpkin Table Setting: You can achieve a more general fall vibe with a few Halloween touches by combining pumpkins with gorgeous red and orange leaves, twigs from outside, and other warm hues.
6. Dessert Table: An easy way to add a Halloween vibe to a fancier party is at the dessert table. No one can reason a festive collection of treats.
7. Treat Bowls: For just a touch of Halloween class, decorate candy bowls using black tape or craft paper and turn them into clear jack-o-lanterns.
8. Baker’s Twine Pumpkins: More pumpkins! This time, wrap them up in twine for a soft, country vibe. For this project, cardboard pumpkins were used but you could definitely do this with regular ones. (Tutorial: Crafts Unleashed)
9. Silver Pumpkins: These couldn’t be simpler! Simply spray paint your pumpkins to create a silvery grayscale scene.
10. Sequined and Thumb Tacked Pumpkins: Or go even further and bling them out with sequins and thumbtacks!
11. Mason Jar Cocktails: You can always count on mason jars to bring your party drinks to a new cuteness level. Love this bright orange drinks with black and white paper straws.
12. Pumpkin Party Cooler or Punch Bowl: Could also use as a punch bowl for some mulled cider!
13. Ghostly Ceiling Decor: If you’re partying in the outdoors, create some mood lighting by filling a water balloon with water, a glowstick, and then putting it in a stocking. Soooo spooky!
14. Skeletal Ice Cubes: For your cocktails, be sure to mix up some spooky ice cubes. These ones have little plastic skulls and bones in them!
15. DIY Burlap Decor: For a rustic sort of bohemian vibe, try one or all of these burlap decor projects. All you need is black paint, burlap, and a few spiders. (Tutorial : Brit + Co.)
16. Canning Jar Ring Pumpkin: If you’ve got a bunch of canning rings (mason jar lid rims) laying around the craft room or kitchen, put them to good use with this fun DIY pumpkin. (Tutorial: Simply Klassic)
17, DIY Spooky Fabric Art: For this project, you can print graphics directly onto fabric. Love the vintage look.(Tutorial: Graphics Fairy)
18. Spider Infested Flora: Finally, when in doubt, you can always add creepy crawly spiders!