Get to know me, you know, if you’re into that kind of thing.
I was tagged by @spndaydreamsx! THANKS! <3
1. I have lived in 6 different states! (IA, IL, WI, ND, SD, and now NE!)
2. My treasured childhood stuffed animal was a pig named Pinky. I was obsessed with pigs when I was little…
3. I tend to dress almost exclusively in earth tones and neutrals. It’s not super often that I wear really bright colors.
4. I have a list of instruments I would LOVE to learn how to play, including banjo, piano, harmonic, and violin. Currently I sing and play guitar.
5. I do own a shotgun. *thumbs up* Though I haven’t prepared any salt rounds…
6. My dog Kuma is my right hand man and always by my side. We are attached at the hip! I found him in the middle of nowhere out on the prairie when I was doing my field work for my M.S. degree. He was very underweight and in bad shape. Love at first sight for this sweet boy…
7. I am absolutely a creative-type but my career is in science! Best of both worlds, and my creativity often helps me approach scientific problems from new perspectives! <3
8. Last summer (2014) I took a month and a half long road/camping trip all over the western U.S., mostly just me and my dog. I visited NM, AZ, NV, UT, CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, WY, CO and ended at home in NE.
9. I get to work outside and study wild animals and plants and stuff for a “living”. <– That’s in quotes because I’m in grad school so really they’re paying me with a degree more so than an actual living :P
10. I have green eyes, though they often look blue or gray if I wear those colors.
11. I’m bringing home an 8 week old lab puppy tomorrow who will be the newest family member and who I will be training as a hunting dog! SO. EXCITED.
Post your facts and share a bit of yourself!!
agent221b shadowhunter600 whos-harley geek-librarian thedemonisrawring and anyone else who wants to share! Tag me so I can read about you! ^_^