Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 92 truths about you. At the end, choose people to do this as well.
Tagged by lolhahahano, thecertifiedfangirl, and lisuli79! Thank you!
tagging: diggingthegrave, bookishdruid, thehansmeister, promise-reverie, anna-of-frozen-arendelle, princiehans, spirit-ella, purplejayee, simplifiedwords, sailorcar, sailor-swifty glitteryzebra477
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage = Water
2. last phone call = My dad
3. last text message = My sister
4. last song you listened to = Even Flow - Pearl Jam
5. last time you cried = I cry at least once a day
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice = Nope
7. been cheated on = Nope
8. kissed someone & regretted it = Yep
9. lost someone special = Yep
10. been depressed = Hahaha
11. been drunk and threw up = Yep
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
14. Gray (it’s technically a neutral but whatever)
LAST YEAR (2013), DID YOU:
15. Make a new friend = Nope
16. Fall out of love = With a person: No, With a life choice: Yes
17. Laugh until you cried = Yep
18. Meet someone who changed you = Nope
19. Find out who your true friends are = I’m still not 100% sure, tbh
20. Find out someone was talking about you = Are you kidding me? In my gossipy family? Yes.
21. Kiss anyone on your FB friend’s list = Nope because I hate FB and practically all the people on it.
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life = Like 99% of them but I really don’t care about my Facebook “friends” anymore and I rarely if ever go on it.
24. Do you have any pets = a Shih Tzu pup and a Siberian kitty
25. Do you want to change your name = First name: No, because it’s a classically beautiful name. Last name: Yes, because I don’t feel like it suits me.
26. What did you do for your last birthday = I got really drunk, broke down and cried, threw up, and passed out (I’m not a role model).
27. What time did you wake up today = 9am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night = Watching porn (JK, I was messing around on here).
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for = The Evil Within, 1886 The Order, Silent Hills, Resident Evil Revelations 2, and Uncharted 4 (all video games because I haven’t played a good video game in months and I’m excited because majority of these new releases are in my favorite genre; survival horror).
30. Last time you saw your Mother = Half hour ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life= My entire childhood. (Let me put it this way; if I had a time machine I’d go back in time when I was around six years old, get my dad psychiatric help even sooner than when he original sought treatment to where he wouldn’t be so traumatizing throughout my childhood, and then after my dad was mentally taken care of I would go back further in time to like the early 80’s, armed with a sniper rifle and assassinate my first stepmother before she had a chance to have kids or have an affair with my dad.)
32. What are you listening to right now = The air conditioner
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom? = Surprisingly no!
34. What’s getting on your nerves right now = My lack of confidence to care about anything relative in my life?
35. Most visited webpage = Tumblr
37. Nickname = Elle (Any other nickname variations of Elizabeth I won’t acknowledge because I don’t care for them.)
38. Relationship Status = Single
39. Zodiac sign = Virgo
40. He or She = She
41. Elementary = My elementary school still haunts my dreams. (It was a freaky looking school.)
42. High School = Glad I no longer have to deal with that hellhole anymore.
43. College/University = Enjoyable but expensive
44. Hair color = Hazelnut brown
45. Long or short = Long
46. Height = 5’6”
47. Do you have a crush on someone? = Other than the fictional character Prince Hans I can’t think of anyone else at the moment.
48. What do you like about yourself? = Physically: My hazel green eyes and pale skin Personality: I’m naturally creative, intuitive and generally open-minded
50. Tattoos = Yep, I have one on my left wrist and it’s a quote from a movie (but I not going to tell you which movie or what quote).
51. Righty or lefty = Southpaw represent! (that’s lefty)
52. First surgery = I was three and had to have reconstructive plastic surgery on my right ear due to a freak accident where I fell and sliced it almost completely off.
53. First piercing = My ears and I was five.
54. First best friend = My twin sister.
55. First sport you joined = Soccer and I absolutely hated it.
56. First vacation = Steamboat Springs, CO (that’s a shocker)
58. First pair of trainers = Idk?
59. Eating = Nope
60. Drinking = Water
61. I’m about to = Read some more of the current novel I’m involved in.
62. Listening to = Nothing but the air conditioner
63. Waiting for = Me to get my shit together.
64. Want kids? = No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no ,no, no!
65. Get Married? = I really don’t care if I do or don’t end up getting married. I mean why legally bind yourself to a person who statistically won’t probably last. I think the party, the dress and wedding aspects of it would be fun but not the legal parts of it. Marriage was originally a type of business contract and not for love. (This could all be a biased observation though because none of my family members or even my parents take the concept of marriage seriously. My parents have been married seven times between the two of them.)
66. Career? = YES! It’s my dream is to have an inspirational career.
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes = Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses = Hugs
69. Shorter or taller = Taller
70. Older or Younger = Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous = Both (a little spontaneity is fun)
72. Nice stomach or nice arms = Both
73. Sensitive or loud = Both (when the right moment calls for each)
74. Hook-up or relationship = Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant = Both (got have a little adventurous spirit in you but not too much crazy)
HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger = Nope
77. Drank hard liquor = Pfft! Of course.
78. Lost glasses/contacts = Don’t have them
79. Sex on first date = Absolutely not!
80. Broke someone’s heart = Yep
81. Had your own heart broken = Yep
82. Been arrested = Nope
83. Turned someone down = Yep
84. Cried when someone died = Yep
85. Fallen for a friend = Nope
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself = I don’t exactly have the personal morale to answer existential questions at the moment.
87. Miracles = Yes, but more so in the way of positive thinking and that you make your own miracles happen.
88. Love at first sight = Nope
89. Heaven = In the metaphysical sense I absolutely do because I’m not presumptuous enough to believe that we as humans could possible know or understand everything out there in the universe including life after death.
90. Santa Claus = No, but I think he is a nice and cheery cultural part of the holidays.
91. Kiss on the first date = Depends on how well the date went.
92. Angels = Yes, but again in the metaphysical sense considering almost all cultures around the world believe in some variation of angels and I’m not going to be narrow-minded about something we could very well not entirely know or understand.
Thank you! (*⌒ヮ⌒*）