tagged by the cutie pie, fellfor-you♥
10 animes that have impacted my life
Rules: Don’t take too long to think about it. Ten animes you’ve seen that will always stick with you, be it sentimental value or for how great it was. List the first ten you can recall in no more than 10 minutes. Tag
10 friends UNDECIDED NUMBER OF FRIENDS, including me, because I’m actually interested in seeing what anime you guys choose.
1. Fruits Basket: First anime (after dbz and pokemon and stuff) that I watched. I just loved the plot and the characters and it will always stick with me!
2. Sword Art Online: I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I LOVED IT ASUNAXKIRITO 4 LYFE.
3. Hyouka: I liked trying to solve the mysteries too! And Oreki *-*
4. Kill la Kill: There was never a moment I didn’t enjoy, I CAN’T FAULT THIS MASTERPIECE.
5. High School of the Dead: Like me some boobies.
6. Dangan Ronpa: Loving the pink blood and interesting range of characters uwu
7. Another: Really creepy and gory, there aren’t many good animes like that out there!
8. Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt: Also super enjoyable and funny and inappropriate throughout; I LOVED IT.
9. Monochrome Factor: Probably more unknown, pretty long and tedious but if they cut it to 13 episodes it would have been way better. The concept was great tho imo.
10. Death Note: CLASSIC.
- all of you GHHAHHhaHh I WIN