Shortcuts & Tips
How do I manage my blogs?
Press the three dots at the bottom right of your Dashboard or Explore screen, then select “Manage.”
Choose the blog you’d like to manage.
How do I log out of the app?
Well, if you must — go to your Manage screen, press the three dots on the bottom right, then press “Logout.”
Can I put Tumblr content on my lock screen?
Oh ho ho, yes you can. To put trending content from Tumblr on your lock screen:
- Go to your Manage screen, then swipe to the lock screen area.
- Press “Lock Screen Settings,” then select “Tumblr” under the background option at the top.
What if I'm having trouble with the app?
If the app is slow or behaving poorly, try the following:
- Log out and log back in.
- Restart your phone.
- Switch from mobile data to wifi.
- Close all of your open apps.
- Remove and reinstall the app.
If you still need help, send us a note.