Lost or Forgotten Email Addresses
What if I’ve forgotten or lost access to the email address I registered with?
If you’re logged in or still know your Tumblr password...
- Click Settings (the gear icon) at the top of your Dashboard.
- Update the email address in your Account preferences.
- Hit "Save."
How can I regain access to my email address?
We recommend checking out the following account recovery resources for some common email providers:
- aol.com, aim.com
- att.net, sbcglobal.net
- btinternet.com, btopenworld.com, talk21.com
- gmail.com, googlemail.com
- hotmail.com, msn.com, hotmail.co.uk
- live.com, windowslive.com, live.ca
- mac.com, me.com
- yahoo.com, rocketmail.com, ymail.com, yahoo.co.uk, yahoo.ca
What if I’m not sure which email account I signed up with?
- Search your account for messages that come from @tumblr.com — email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com.
- If you have an email address that works under multiple domains (e.g. @firstname.lastname@example.org, @email@example.com, @firstname.lastname@example.org), try logging in with each of the domains your email address supports.
If you no longer have access to the email that you used to register your Tumblr account, please remember to include the following information in your message to us:
Can't find what you're looking for? Email us here