How do I close my account?
Visit the Manage Your Account and Blogs page. Before you delete your account, keep in mind the following:
- Your primary blog will be deleted.
- Your secondary blogs will be deleted and you'll be removed from any group blogs you may be a member of.
- Your email address and blog URL can be used on a new account or blog.
How do I delete my primary blog?
Visit the Manage Your Account and Blogs page, but keep in mind the following:
- Your entire account will be deleted, not just the primary blog.
- We cannot reassign your primary blog to any other blogs on your account.
How do I leave or delete a secondary blog?
Before deleting a blog, keep in mind that if it has other members, it will not be deleted unless all members leave.
- Click Settings (the gear icon) at the top of your Dashboard.
- Click the name of the blog you'd like to delete on the left side of the page.
- Click "Delete blog" or "Leave blog" at the bottom of the page.
You can leave or delete multiple blogs at once by visiting the Manage Account and Blogs page.
If I leave a secondary blog, will my account or primary blog be deleted too?
No, it will remain in tact.
If I delete a blog, what happens to premium themes I've purchased?
Unless you request that these features be moved to another blog, they'll be deleted once you delete the blog. Use the email link at the bottom of this page to make the request.
If I delete my account, what happens to my remaining Tumblr Credits?
Any remaining credits will be deleted.